Tuesday, April 7, 2015

How to Run Linux Kernel on Canon DSLRs Cameras

How to Run Linux Kernel on Canon DSLRs Cameras

port-linux-to-canon-dslr-camera
Last month, I Got a Canon's amazing and powerful video-capable DSLR Camera and was wondering if I could play a hack on it. Yes, Just like last time I installed and run Linux on my PlayStation 3 gaming console and the popular game console, the Nintendo Wii
What If I could port Linux Kernel to my DSLR Camera ?? 
Well, it’s now possible for you to port Linux to your Canon DSLR cameras, thanks to the fine folks behind the well-known third-party software add-on, Magic Lantern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedIn users targeted by hacking group

LinkedIn users targeted by hacking group with fake job offers https://t.co/mPKKLqzF5k via @SiliconANGLE